I have been married 8 years to an amazing and supportive husband (supportive of all my crazy ideas and there have been some crazy ones.) I am a stay at home mom of a 8 year old and a four year old. I attended art college for Historic Preservation and Art Education, taking Praxis 1 and 2. I worked in the hospitality industry for 12 years and decided several years ago that it was way too stressful and made a decision to be a stay at home mom and work on my artistic passions. (Some days I wonder "What in the world was I thinking?") I also answer a reservations line for a tour company and sometimes wonder how people an even get their shoes on. I know I will go back to art college when the time is good, but right now I like being at home doing what I love best - being an artist, a wife and mother.
I love trying new things sometimes I think I drive Jeff nuts sometimes with some of my ideas but he doesn't say anything. He always reminds me that nothing is as bad as fondant bowling pins in August (another story for another day!) and he is usually right.
Where to purchase:
A.J.'s Digi Shoppe for Digital Stamps and Papers.
January 2013 - Present
October 2011 - September 2012
February 2012 - August 2012
January 2012 - June 2012
May 2011 - May 2012
October 2011 - April 2012
Back Cover Design for The Haunted History of New Orleans: Ghosts of the French Quarter - January 2013
Celebrate 365 - December 2010 - Page 17
Blogs I Have Been Featured On:
- Host - Who Are You Calling Crafty - LIVE, weekly crafting show on ajsarts channel on UStream
- Co-Host - The ODD Show Live (a crafting group that hosts daily shows and a weekly pm show and special events) on Linqto
- Host - Who Are You Calling Crafty - Tutorials featuring different techniques on ajsarts You Tube Channel
- Host - January 2011 - July 2011 In the Paint Box on Creative EdVentures
- Guest Demonstrator - December 2010 - July 2011 In the Zone with Cynthia and Robi on Creative EdVentures